- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- We will look at 50 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing. Consignments are accepted Tue-Sat 10am-5:30pm.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can bring that to the back of store anytime Mon-Sat 10am-5:30pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
Do I need an appointment to consign at revive - Smyrna?
There is NO appointment needed for the Smyrna location.
We accept consignments Tuesday through Saturday 10am – 5:30pm. We will look at 50 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing.
Furniture can be brought to the store Monday through Saturday 10am – 5:30pm.
How do I see what has sold on my account?
(Your correct email must be in our database in order for this feature to work.)
1. Go to Check My Account
2. Enter your email & password. Unless you have previously customized your password, use your full email as the password. Once you are in you will be able to change your password if you would like.
5. Click on Transaction History – only items that have sold will show on your account.
How do I get paid?
Do you pick up furniture?
Do you deliver furniture?
When & how can I drop off furniture?
Furniture may be dropped off at the curb between 10:00 and 5:30 pm (our Woodstock location has different times).
Please Check the Guidelines to see what type of furniture we do and do not accept. When you bring in your furniture, park first and alert a team member that you are there. Our decorator will assess the saleability of your item(s), discuss price(s) with you, and assist in unloading if approved.
now accepting winter clothing
- Pants, dresses, skirts, and long sleeved shirts that are in winter weights & colors
- Women’s short sleeve shirts as long as they are in winter colors
- Men’s trendy T-shirts
- Heavy coats
- Polar fleece
- Velvet or velour
- Snow caps, heavy scarves and gloves
- All boots including snow boots and those with fur
- Dark shoes that have either a closed toe or heel (or both). Dressy/trendy/metallic “party” shoes are also ok in dark or festive colors
- Purses in winter colors & material
now accepting christmas decor
- christmas inventory generally tends to be priced slightly lower than our typical home decor prices
- due to our limited display space, please understand that we must be selective so that your accepted items will sell well
- all items must be able to be priced at 1.99 or more (we will not knowingly accept items from dollar stores)
- candles – burned candle wicks are acceptable as long as the candle itself is clean and not melted
- christmas cards – we only accept full, unopened boxes
- christmas dishes – historically Christmas dishes have not sold well therefore we must be very selective – even numbers, excellent condition and current trendy patterns will be most successful
- garland – must be excellent quality and in very good condition
- christmas lights – must be in original boxes and in good working order
- christmas mugs – individual mugs do not sell well and therefore must be special in some way to be accepted
- sweaters – fun, whimsical holiday sweaters in good condition do sell well!
- stockings – we generally accept only unique, current styles
- full-size trees must be assembled by the consignor
items we will not accept, include:
- any item that is in poor condition
- any items that need to be merchandised in plastic bags
- plastic kitchenware
- dated ornaments
- gift bags
- christmas tins or boxes
- Nov. 1, 2017 – first day of Christmas inventory acceptance
- Dec. 9, 2017 – last day to bring in your Christmas merchandise
- Dec. 18, 2017 – 50% sale begins (regardless of the date consigned)
- Dec. 23, 2017 – 80% sale begins (regardless of the date consigned)
- Dec. 30, 2017 – all Christmas merchandise will be cleared (regardless of the date consigned
will no longer accept
- Capris UNLESS they are made of wool or corduroy and are specifically made to wear with boots (well below the knee)
- Light colored shoes. Shoes that have both an open toe and open heel (exception: dressy/trendy party sandals)
- Tank tops or camis
- Spring and summer colored clothing
- Lightweight scarves
- Men’s short sleeve shirts except for trendy T-shirts
- Lightweight jackets unless very trendy
items we do not accept
- Armoires/entertainment centers (old style, media)
- Bicycles & bike racks
- Books (we DO accept excellent quality children’s non-chapter books)
- Outdated brass
- Bumper sets for cribs
- Children’s furniture
- Clear glass (with exceptions for crystal or when an item is special in some way.)
- Clothing brought in bags
- Clothing older than 2 years
- Commercial office furniture
- Filing cabinets in excellent condition are considered for acceptance.
- Computers or printers
- Dish sets (unless complete [even #’s] & current)
- Domestic appliances (microwaves, dishwashers, full size refrigerators, humidifiers)
- Earrings (unless new, on their original tags)
- Executive size office desks
- Exercise equipment
- Food items
- Formal (long) dresses
- Hair accessories (unless new, in original packaging)
- Clean, working curling/flat irons and roller sets may be accepted.
- Inappropriate items (We have a “family friendly” criteria.)
- Items that are dirty/damaged/stained/worn/without working batteries, etc.
- Items that are monogrammed
- Items with specific places (T-shirts, souvenirs, etc with destinations like “Orlando”)
- Maternity clothes- Not accepted in Smyrna at this time.
- Mattresses (unless brought in with a bed set)
- Men’s formal wear (suits, ties, etc.) – Not accepted in Woodstock at this time.
- Odd numbered dish/glassware
- ‘Out of season’ clothing, shoes, bags
- Outdated technology
- “R” rated media or anything with an explicit or sexual content warning.
- Scrubs are not accepted in the Smyrna location
- Scrubs ARE accepted in the Woodstock location
- Sheets that are not in excellent condition or in complete sets.
- Sewing machines (will possibly make exception for those with an iron base)
- Toys, including stuffed animals
- TV’s – outdated box style
- Flat panel TV’s ARE accepted w/working remote
- Underwear or lingerie (including socks)
- Vacuum cleaners
- Valances that are mounted
- VCR’s and other outdated technology
- VHS tapes
- (adult) Walmart brands – Athletic Works, Earth Spirit, Faded Glory, George, No Boundaries, Puritan, Simply Basic, White Stag
- Wedding dresses
brands we do not accept
- Athletic Works
- Baby George
- Earth Spirit (not to be confused with EARTH shoes)
- Faded Glory
- No Boundaries
- Simply Basic
- Weather Spirit
- White Stag