- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- We will look at 50 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing. Consignments are accepted Mon-Sat 10am-5:30pm.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can bring that to the back of store anytime Mon-Sat 10am-5:30pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
Do I need an appointment to consign at revive - Smyrna?
There is NO appointment needed for the Smyrna location.
We accept consignments Monday through Saturday 10am – 5:30pm. We will look at 50 items per person per day, 20 of which can be clothing.
Furniture can be brought to the store Monday through Saturday 10am – 5:30pm.
How do I see what has sold on my account?
(Your correct email must be in our database in order for this feature to work.)
1. Go to Check My Account
2. Enter your email & password. Unless you have previously customized your password, use your full email as the password. Once you are in you will be able to change your password if you would like.
5. Click on Transaction History – only items that have sold will show on your account.
How do I get paid?
As your items sell, your account is credited. You can use your credit towards items purchased in the store at any time. Payment may be received in the form of a check when your account total is $20.00 or more. You must wait 30 days between receiving payment.
Do you pick up furniture?
Yes, we do, for a nominal fee. To begin the process of scheduling a Pick-up, please either come by the store or send photographs to: email@example.com.
Do you deliver furniture?
Yes, but there is a nominal charge for local deliveries. Rates may depend on delivery location. Please ask one of the staff for more information.
When & how can I drop off furniture?
Furniture may be dropped off at the curb between 10:00 and 5:30 pm (our Woodstock location has different times).
Please Check the Guidelines to see what type of furniture we do and do not accept. When you bring in your furniture, park first and alert a team member that you are there. Our decorator will assess the saleability of your item(s), discuss price(s) with you, and assist in unloading if approved.
now accepting spring clothing
- Spring weights and colors
- Long sleeve, ¾ sleeve & short sleeve shirts and dresses
- Lightweight pants
- Lightweight hoodies and sweaters
- Lightweight scarves
- Lightweight spring jackets
- Shoes that are in spring colors
- Leather boots (through Valentine’s day)
will no longer accept for spring
- Winter weights and colors
- Purses in heavy material and dark colors
- Polar fleece
- Heavy scarves
- Heavy sweaters
- Winter shoes
- Boots that have fur or fleece
- Winter hats or scarves
items we do not accept
- Armoires/entertainment centers (old style, media)
- Bicycles & bike racks
- Books (we DO accept excellent quality children’s non-chapter books)
- Outdated brass
- Bumper sets for cribs
- Children’s furniture
- Clear glass (with exceptions for crystal or when an item is special in some way.)
- Clothing brought in bags
- Clothing older than 2 years
- Commercial office furniture
- Filing cabinets in excellent condition are considered for acceptance.
- Computers or printers
- Dish sets (unless complete [even #’s] & current)
- Domestic appliances (microwaves, dishwashers, full size refrigerators, humidifiers)
- Earrings (unless new, on their original tags)
- Executive size office desks
- Exercise equipment
- Food items including food in decorative bottles
- Formal (long) dresses
- Hair accessories (unless new, in original packaging)
- Clean, working curling/flat irons and roller sets may be accepted.
- Inappropriate items (We have a “family friendly” criteria.)
- Items that are dirty/damaged/stained/worn/without working batteries, etc.
- Items that are monogrammed
- Items with specific places (T-shirts, souvenirs, etc with destinations like “Orlando”)
- Maternity clothes (Not accepted in Smyrna at this time)
- Mattresses (unless brought in with a bed set)
- Men’s formal wear (Ties are accepted in Smyrna)
- Nail polish
- Odd numbered dish/glassware
- ‘Out of season’ clothing, shoes, bags
- Outdated technology (such as VCR’s or cassette players)
- “R” rated media or anything with an explicit or sexual content warning.
- Scrubs are not accepted in the Smyrna location
- Scrubs ARE accepted in the Woodstock location
- Sheets that are not in excellent condition or in complete sets.
- Sewing machines (will possibly make exception for those with an iron base)
- Toys, including stuffed animals
- TV’s – outdated box style
- Flat panel TV’s ARE accepted w/working remote
- Underwear or lingerie (including socks)
- Vacuum cleaners
- Valances that are mounted
- VCR’s and other outdated technology
- VHS tapes
- Walkers that don’t fold
- (adult) Walmart brands – Athletic Works, Basic Editions, Earth Spirit, Faded Glory, George, No Boundaries, Puritan, Simply Basic, White Stag
- Wedding dresses
brands we do not accept
- Athletic Works
- Baby George
- Earth Spirit (not to be confused with EARTH shoes)
- Faded Glory
- No Boundaries
- Simply Basic
- Weather Spirit
- White Stag