UPDATE FEBRUARY 23rd, 2021
Dear Revive friends,
We hope you all are safe and well during this very challenging time. We’ve been keeping a close eye on information and mandates both on state and local levels. After much prayer, research, and discussion, we have decided to reopen!
Both our Woodstock and our Smyrna locations are NOW OPEN!
Furniture drop-off: Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm
consign in woodstock
Furniture drop-off: Mon-Fri: 11am-5pm; Sat 10am-5pm
Your safety, as well as that of our team, is of the utmost importance to us - we are in this together! With that in mind, there are many steps that we will be taking, and some things that you can do to help.
What revive will do:
- We will continually sanitize and disinfect surfaces throughout the store or provide sanitizing products for customer use.
- We will adhere to the state capacity limits and require social distancing. To maintain the 6-foot social distance, we will allow no more than 8 people, including staff, for every 1000 square feet of space.
- All our employees will wear masks.
- Using an infrared thermometer, we will daily check our team for fever.
- To minimize potential airborne germs, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our registers.
- Our coffee bars will remain closed.
- We will sanitize all inventory that is received.
- We will pray! We have set up an email specifically for this purpose and have a team of people who are committed to praying for you. Send your requests to: email@example.com
How you can help:
- As much as we would love to see you, if you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with anyone having, or suspected to have, Covid-19 please stay home.
- Mask are required in both our Woodstock and Smyrna store locations.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering the store.
- Please maintain the 6-foot social distance. If at all possible, do not pass another customer who is shopping in the same aisle. Go around and in from the other end.
- If you are still sheltering in, we’d love to visit with you through our daily live videos on the revive consignment Facebook page.
It has always been the heart of Revive Consignment and Jubilee Church to demonstrate that church is more than just a Sunday meeting; what better opportunity than now? If we can pray for you or help in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available in the stores, through social media, or you may send prayer requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so grateful for your love and support. Revive would not be who we are today without you!