UPDATE MAY 4TH, 2020
Dear Revive friends,
We hope you all are safe and well during this very challenging time. As I’m sure you can imagine, we’ve been keeping a close eye on information and mandates both on state and local levels. After much prayer, research, and discussion, we have decided to reopen our front doors in a limited capacity this Wednesday! Both our Woodstock and our Smyrna locations will be open 11:00 - 5:00 starting May 6th, and closed on Sunday as always.
furniture drop-off Mon-Sat: 12pm-3pm
furniture drop-off Mon-Sat: 12pm-3pm
Your safety, as well as that of our team, is of the utmost importance to us - we are in this together! With that in mind, there are many steps that we will be taking, and some things that you can do to help.
What Revive will do:
- We will continually sanitize and disinfect surfaces throughout the store.
- We will adhere to the state capacity limits and require social distancing. To maintain the 6-foot social distance, we will allow no more than 8 people, including staff, for every 1000 square feet of space.
- All our employees will wear masks.
- Using an infrared thermometer, we will daily check our team for fever as well as ask pertinent health questions.
- To minimize potential airborne germs, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our registers.
- As an extra precaution, our dressing rooms will remain closed for now.
- Our coffee bars will remain closed.
- We will be opening limited consignment soon - watch for the email!
- We will sanitize all inventory that is received.
- We will pray! We have set up an email specifically for this purpose and have a team of people who are committed to praying for you. Send your requests to: email@example.com
How you can help:
- As much as we would love to see you, if you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with anyone having, or suspected to have, Covid-19 please stay home.
- We are not requiring you to wear a mask to enter the store, but we very strongly encourage it.
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering the store.
- Please maintain the 6-foot social distance. If at all possible, do not pass another customer who is shopping in the same aisle. Go around and in from the other end.
- If you are still sheltering in, we’d love to visit with you through our daily live videos on the revive consignment Facebook page.
We are so grateful for your love and support. Revive would not be who we are today without you!
UPDATE APRIL 3RD, 2020
Hello to Revive’s customers and consignors,
First of all, it is our prayer that this letter finds you and your loved ones well and healthy. We appreciate each and every one of you and recognize that your support of Revive has helped to make us who we are today. We thank you for that and want to assure you that your health and safety, as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance to us.
In light of these challenging times, we wanted to communicate the changes and precautions Revive Consignment has put into place. Know that we will continue to watch and listen closely, adjusting our procedures as needed for the health of all concerned.
By now, you are all very familiar with the many steps each of us are to take to minimize the spread of germs. The Revive team is taking personal responsibility to follow those guidelines and ask that our customers and consignors do the same. Beyond that, we have taken measures to keep our stores as germ-free as possible. Our coffee bars have been closed. The bathrooms, processing tables, cash register areas, coffee bar tables & chairs are being wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes several times daily. For customer use, wipes are available near the shopping carts. Hand sanitizer has been placed in several places throughout the store, and door handles are being sprayed with disinfectant. In an effort to be as cautious as possible, our employees are wearing protective gloves and, of course, are staying home if not well.
Please see the store details below. We would also encourage you to continually check back on our website for any further updates that might occur.
Know that we will continue to watch and listen closely, adjusting our procedures as needed for the health of all concerned. Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
It has always been the heart of Revive Consignment and Jubilee Church to demonstrate that church is more than just a Sunday meeting; what better opportunity than now? If we can pray for you or help in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available in the stores, through social media, or you may send prayer requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for being part of our Revive family. We will continue to pray for you, that you will be healthy and at peace, trusting Jesus for whom all things are possible.