9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188 770-928-0128 email@example.com
Mon-Fri: 10am – 6:30pm
Sat: 10am – 7pm
restore shopping hours
Mon-Sat: 10am – 6:00pm
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can bring that to the front of store anytime Mon-Sat 10-5.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- Consignment changes for INFANT CLOTHING 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
walk in wednesdays
On Wednesday there is now no appointment needed to consign your clothing and home decor. Just drive to the back of Revive, leave your items in the car, sign in, and shop around until we are ready to process your items. There will still be the same item limitations as would occur in an appointment.
WALK IN WEDNESDAYS (This list is updated each week)
On Thursday 2/20 we are accepting consignments by appointment in the morning! Click here to book an appointment.
now accepting spring clothing
- Spring weights and colors:
- Tops & dresses in spring weights & colors
- Lightweight pants
- Lightweight hoodies and sweaters
- Lightweight scarves
- Lightweight spring jackets* (until 3/1/20)
- *thin rain jackets may be considered throughout the season
- Shoes or sandals that are in spring colors
- Leather boots (until 2/15/20)
no longer accepting for spring
- Winter weights and colors
- Purses in heavy material and dark colors
- Polar fleece
- Medium or Heavy weight scarves
- Heavy sweaters
- Winter shoes
- Boots that have fur or fleece
- Winter hats or scarves
items we do not accept
- Armoires/entertainment centers (old style, media)
- Basic cami’s and tank tops
- Bicycles & bike racks
- Books (we DO accept excellent quality children’s non-chapter books)
- Outdated brass
- Bumper sets for cribs
- CD’s (music)
- Children’s furniture (some exceptions possible for wooden chairs)
- Clear glass (with exceptions for crystal or when an item is special in some way.)
- Clothing bought in bags
- Clothing older than 2 years
- Commercial office furniture
- Filing cabinets in excellent condition are considered for acceptance.
- Computers or printers
- Dish sets (unless complete [even #’s] & current)
- Domestic appliances (microwaves, dishwashers, full size refrigerators, humidifiers)
- Earrings (unless new, on their original tags)
- Executive size office desks
- Exercise equipment
- Food items including food in decorative bottles
- Formal (long) dresses
- Hair accessories (unless new, in original packaging)
- Clean, working curling/flat irons and roller sets may be accepted.
- Inappropriate items (We have a “family friendly” criteria.)
- Infant separates & cloth bibs
- Items that are dirty/damaged/stained/worn/without working batteries, etc.
- Items that are monogrammed
- Items with specific places (T-shirts, souvenirs, etc with destinations like “Orlando”)
- Maternity clothes
- Mattresses (unless brought in with a bed set)
- Men’s formal wear
- Men’s neck ties
- Nail polish
- Odd numbered dish/glassware
- ‘Out of season’ clothing, shoes, bags
- Outdated technology or accessories (such as videos/VCRs, cassettes/players, iphone covers for old phones, etc)
- “R” rated media or anything with an explicit or sexual content warning.
- Roller blades & ice skates
- Sheets that are not in excellent condition or in complete sets.
- Sewing machines (will possibly make exception for those with an iron base)
- Toys, including stuffed animals
- TV’s – outdated box style
- Flat panel TV’s ARE accepted w/working remote
- Underwear or lingerie (including socks)
- Vacuum cleaners
- VCR’s and other outdated technology
- VHS tapes
- Walkers that don’t fold
- Wedding dresses
brands we do not accept
- Athletic Works
- Baby George
- Earth Spirit (not to be confused with EARTH shoes)
- Faded Glory
- No Boundaries
- Simply Basic
- Weather Spirit
- White Stag
How do I book an appointment?
1. Click Book An Appointment
2. Click on any time that is in blue. Scroll down or click the arrow to the right of the page to see more availability.
3. If this is your first time with us, click “New User” and follow the instructions (Enter your consignor # if you have one. If you have not yet been given a number, or if you do not remember it, leave this field blank). If you are a seasoned appointment maker, click “Existing User”. Keep in mind that this is a different log-in than you use to check your account balance.
4. Double check your time and click “Book Now” 5. Be sure a confirmation page appears!
Please see our how to videos for more details on our consignment process.
How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
2. Click on Book an Appointment
3. Log – In (email & password)
4. Hover over your name in the top right corner of the page until a drop down menu appears.
5. Click “My Appointments”
6. Next to your appointment day/time there are links to Reschedule or Cancel. Be sure to double check the day/time you are canceling to prevent canceling the wrong appointment. Remember that there must be at least 24 hours notice to make a change to your appointment time. There is a $5 charge if you miss your appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
How do I see what has sold on my account?
1. Go to www.reviveconsignment.com
2. Click “My Account” (far right side of page)
3. Enter your email & password (**This is a different software program than is used to book an appointment, so you will need a separate log-in.) Unless you have previously customized your password, use your full email as the password. Once you are in you will be able to change your password if you would like.
4. Click on Transaction History – only items that have sold will show on your account.
How do I get paid?
As your items sell, your account is credited. You can use your credit towards items purchased in the store at any time. Payment may be received in the form of a check when your account total is $20.00 or more. You must wait 30 days between receiving payment.
Do you pick up furniture?
Yes, we do, for a nominal fee. To begin the process of scheduling a Pick-up, please either come by the store or send photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you deliver furniture?
Yes, but there is a nominal charge for local deliveries. Rates vary depending on the delivery locations distance from the store. Please ask one of the staff for more information.
When & how can I drop off furniture?
Furniture may be dropped off at the curb between 10:00 and 5:00 pm (our Smyrna location has different times). Please Check the Guidelines to see what type of furniture we do and do not accept. When you bring in your furniture, park first and alert a team member that you are there. Our decorator will assess the saleability of your item(s), discuss price(s) with you, and assist in unloading if approved.