Who is Revive: Revive Consignment is owned and operated by Jubilee Church. We opened Revive with a heart to serve the community, to build authentic relationships, and to offer quality fashion, furniture, and home decor at affordable prices. As a consignment store, we provide our consignors a way to sell their items and receive a percentage of the selling price. We have two store locations; one in Woodstock (opened in 2007) and one in Smyrna (opened in 2014).
Through Revive’s daily involvement with the community, it is our hope that people will see that the church is more than just a Sunday meeting. It is our vision to demonstrate God’s heart, not only by the way we do business, but also by the way we genuinely care for people.
We're now hiring in our Smyrna location!
Retail Team Member- up to 40 hours per week, including Saturdays (hours may vary - closed Sundays)
Retail Team Member Position Qualifications:
- Must be warm and friendly; customer service is our highest priority!
- Must be a team player; we highly value our team morale and camaraderie!
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible; you may be cross-trained in various positions such as cashier or inventory production.
- Must be comfortable with computers and willing to learn basic consignment software.
- May need to move and carefully lift furniture throughout the day.
If this sounds like a good fit, please come in our store and apply today or fill out and submit the application below! Revive Consignment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.