2514 Cobb Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30080
COVID-19 TEMPORARY HOURS
furniture drop-off: mon-fri 11am-5pm; sat 10am-5pm
designer purse drop-off: mon-fri 11am-5:30pm; sat 10am-5:30pm
Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
consignment item limitations
We are currently accepting all in season items for consignment.
currently accepting summer clothing (please see guidelines below)
We are now going through your consignment items at the time of your appointment.
- Book an appointment for smyrna
- We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing. We are currently accepting summer clothing.
- Place your items outside the back consignor door in the designated area and call to let us know you are here: 770-485-4553.
- Your no-thank-you's will be returned to you. While you wait, please feel free to shop around the store until we call you back to return your no thank you items. You can also wait in your car. Please relocate your vehicle from the designated revive consignment parking spots in the back of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- Consignment changes for infant clothing 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
now accepting summer clothing
- Summer weights and colors (including purses)
- Short Sleeve and Sleeveless Shirts and Dresses
- Lightweight Pants (summer colors)
- Lightweight Capris (summer colors)
- Lightweight scarves, until 5/1
- Women’s shoes and sandals in summer colors (men’s dress shoes are taken year-round)
- Dressy pumps in summer colors
- Summer flats
- Sneakers, year round
- Children’s and Men’s Bathing Suits
- Women’s Bathing Suits that are in excellent condition [no single separates]
no longer accepting for summer
- Lightweight Jackets
- Long Sleeve Shirts except for exceptional men’s dress shirts or very sheer larger sizes
- Women’s dark colored or heavy weight jeans & pants
- Any scarves after May 1st
- Women’s suits unless new with tags
- Hours for curbside furniture drop-off: mon-fri 11am-5pm; sat 10am-5pm, no appointment needed
- Hours for designer purse drop-offs: mon-fri 11am-5:30pm; sat 10am-5:30pm, no appointment needed.