2514 Cobb Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30080
memorial day hours
monday 5/30 10am-3pm
mon-wed, fri-sat by appointment
furniture drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5pm
send furniture photos
designer purse drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5:30pm
Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
We are currently accepting all items for consignment.
We will look through your consigned items at your appointment/walk-in time, while you wait. Any items we are unable to accept will be given back to you before you leave the store.
- Book an appointment for smyrna
- We will look at 45 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing. We are currently accepting summer clothing.
- Place your items outside the back consignor door in the designated area and call to let us know you are here: 770-485-4553.
- Your no-thank-you's will be returned to you. While you wait, please feel free to shop around the store until we call you back to return your no thank you items. You can also wait in your car. Please relocate your vehicle from the designated revive consignment parking spots in the back of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- We are no longer be accepting infant items.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
now accepting summer clothing
- Summer weights and colors (including purses)
- Short Sleeve and Sleeveless Shirts and Dresses
- Lightweight Pants, very selectively
- Lightweight Capris, very selectively
- Lightweight scarves, until 5/1
- Skirts, very selectively (in summer weight/colors)
- Women’s shoes and sandals in summer colors (men’s dress shoes are taken year-round)
- (we do not accept the inexpensive plastic flip flops)
- Dressy pumps in summer colors
- Summer flats
- Sneakers, year round
- Excellent quality children’s and men’s Bathing Suits
- Women’s Bathing Suits that are in excellent condition [no single separates]
no longer accepting for summer clothing
- Long Sleeve Shirts except for exceptional men’s dress shirts or very sheer women’s
- Women’s dark colored or heavy weight jeans & pants
- Any scarves after May 1st
- Women’s suits unless new with tags & in summer weight/colors.
- Hours for curbside furniture drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5pm, no appointment needed
- Hours for designer purse drop-offs: mon-sat 10am-5:30pm, no appointment needed.