9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188
Restore shopping hours
temporary change in hours
send furniture photos
*Be sure to include photos of any flaws on your items such as small stains or tears. Please be as descriptive of your furniture as possible in the email. Our furniture team will respond to you email within 72 hours of your request.
designer purse drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5pm
SIGN UP HERE TO RECEIVE TEXT NOTIFICATIONS FOR CONSIGNMENT UPDATES, SALES, PROMOTIONS, & NEW ARRIVALS!
Walk-in-Wednesday item limitations
This Wednesday 11/29/2023
We are not accepting:
Women's tops sizes large +, women's pants sizes large +, jackets, pillows, hats, scarves, gloves, kids clothes, linens, baskets & women's shoes size 10-12's.
please see guidelines below
- We are accepting consignments by appointment mon-tue, fri-sat. Click here to book an appointment.
- Accepting consignments by walk-ins on wednesdays.
- We will look at 45 items per appointment, 20 of which can be winter clothing.
- Consignments can be dropped off through the back door of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can drop off furniture curbside at the front of the store Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- We are no longer accepting children's sizes under 6 starting 7/31/23.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
now accepting for winter clothing
- Pants, dresses, and long-sleeved shirts that are in winter weights & colors
- Women’s short sleeve shirts as long as they are in winter colors and weight.
- Heavy coats (beginning Nov 1)
- Polar fleece
- Velvet or velour
- Skirts only if New With Tag & in season
- Heavy hats, heavy scarves & gloves (beginning Nov 1)
- All boots including snow boots and those with fur
- Winter color shoes that have either a closed toe or heel (or both). Dressy/trendy/metallic “party” shoes are also ok in dark or festive colors
- Purses in winter colors & material
we will continue to accept:
- Leather jackets & rain jackets/coats
- Vests in winter colors
no longer accepting for winter clothing
- capris (none in Fall or Winter)
- Light-colored shoes. Shoes that have both an open toe and open heel (possible exception: dressy/trendy party sandals)
- Spring and summer colored clothing
- Lightweight scarves
- Men’s short sleeve shirts & t-shirts
- Lightweight jackets unless very trendy
- * We have discontinued Toddler clothing (under size 6)
- *We are very selective with traditional blazers
- *We do not accept traditional women’s dress