9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188
COVID-19 TEMPORARY HOURS
furniture drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5pm
designer purse drop-off: mon-sat 10am-4:30pm
Restore shopping hours
Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
consignment item limitations
We are currently accepting all items for consignment.
***We are now looking at an additional 10 HOME DECOR items for consignment until Saturday Feb 27th!***
- We are accepting consignments by appointment Monday - Saturday. Click here to book an appointment.
- We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be spring clothing. ***We are NOW looking at an additional 10 home decor items until SAT FEB 27TH!***
- Consignments can be dropped off through the back door of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can drop off furniture curbside at the front of the store Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- Consignment changes for infant clothing 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
- Hours for curbside furniture drop-offs: 10am - 4pm Monday through Saturday. No appointment needed.
- No appointment is needed to consign your designer items
- Consign your designer items in woodstock mon-sat 10am-4:30pm
now accepting spring clothing
- Spring weights and colors
- Tops & dresses in spring weights & colors
- Lightweight pants
- Lightweight hoodies and sweaters
- Lightweight scarves, very selectively
- Lightweight spring jackets* (thru 2/27/21)
- *thin rain jackets may be considered throughout the season
- Shoes or sandals that are in spring colors
- Leather boots (thru 2/13/21)
no longer accepting for spring
- Winter weights and colors
- Purses in heavy material and dark colors
- Polar fleece
- Medium or Heavy weight scarves
- Heavy sweaters
- Winter shoes
- Boots that have fur or fleece
- Winter hats or scarves