9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188
Restore shopping hours
temporary change in hours
send furniture photos
*Be sure to include photos of any flaws on your items such as small stains or tears. Please be as descriptive of your furniture as possible in the email. Our furniture team will respond to you email within 72 hours of your request.
designer purse drop-off: mon-sat 10am-5pm
SIGN UP HERE TO RECEIVE TEXT NOTIFICATIONS FOR CONSIGNMENT UPDATES, SALES, PROMOTIONS, & NEW ARRIVALS!
walk-in-wednesday item limitations
This Wednesday 2/1/2023 we are not accepting:
Pillows and cushions
upcoming seasonal dates
- We are accepting consignments by appointment mon-tue, fri-sat. Click here to book an appointment.
- Accepting consignments by walk-ins on wednesdays.
- We will look at 45 items per appointment, 20 of which can be spring clothing.
- Consignments can be dropped off through the back door of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can drop off furniture curbside at the front of the store Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- We are no longer be accepting infant items.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
now accepting for spring clothing
- Light/mid colors & weights
- Lightweight pants
- Capris, very selectively
- Skirts, very selectively
- Lightweight scarves, very selectively
- Lightweight hoodies and sweaters
- Lightweight spring jackets* (thru 2/25/23)
- *thin rain jackets may be considered throughout the season
- Shoes or sandals that are in spring colors
- Leather boots (thru 2/11/23)
no longer accepting for spring clothing
- Winter weights and colors
- Purses in heavy material and dark colors
- Polar fleece
- Medium or Heavy weight scarves
- Heavy sweaters
- Winter shoes
- Boots that have fur or fleece
- Winter hats or scarves
we will not yet accept the following for spring clothing
- Sleeveless tops
- Flip flops
- White shoes or sandals (sneakers OK!)