9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188
COVID-19 TEMPORARY HOURS
wed 11/25: 10am-5pm
thanksgiving day: closed
furniture drop-off: mon-sat 10am-4pm
designer purse drop-off: mon-sat 10am-4:30pm
Restore shopping hours
Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
consignment item limitations
We are currently accepting all items for consignment.
- We are accepting consignments by appointment Monday - Saturday. Click here to book an appointment.
- We are accepting all categories and have returned to our usual quantities. This means 40 items total, 20 of which can be winter clothing (please see winter guidelines below).
- Consignments can be dropped off through the back door of the store.
- We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can drop off furniture curbside at the front of the store Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- Consignment changes for infant clothing 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
- Hours for curbside furniture drop-offs: 10am - 4pm Monday through Saturday. No appointment needed.
- No appointment is needed to consign your designer items
- Consign your designer items in woodstock mon-sat 10am-4:30pm
now accepting winter clothing
- Pants, dresses, skirts, and long-sleeved shirts that are in winter weights & colors
- Women’s short sleeve shirts as long as they are in winter colors and weight.
- Heavy coats (beginning Nov 1)
- Polar fleece
- Velvet or velour
- Heavy hats, heavy scarves & gloves (beginning Nov 1)
- All boots including snow boots and those with fur
- Dark shoes that have either a closed toe or heel (or both). Dressy/trendy/metallic “party” shoes are also ok in dark or festive colors
- Purses in winter colors & material
no longer accepting for winter
- Capris (maybe exceptions for long wide w/boots)
- Light-colored shoes. Shoes that have both an open toe and open heel (exception: dressy/trendy party sandals)
- Spring and summer colored clothing
- Lightweight scarves
- Men’s short sleeve shirts except for trendy T-shirts
- Lightweight jackets unless very trendy