9425 Hwy 92 Ste 136, Woodstock, GA 30188
COVID-19 TEMPORARY HOURS
furniture drop-off Mon-Sat: 11am-4pm
Restore shopping hours
Please check back for updates on our consignment and store hours.
walk in wednesdays
We are temporarily only accepting consignments by appointment. Please check back for changes!
We are currently accepting all items for consignment. We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing.
- We are accepting consignments by appointment Monday - Saturday. Click here to book an appointment.
- Consignments can be dropped off through the back door of the store.
- We will look at 40 items per appointment, 20 of which can be clothing.
- Due to COVID-19, at this time we are not allowing consignors to walk through the consignor area. If you wish to shop while we process your items, please drive around to the front of the store.
- All clothing needs to be brought in folded neatly or laid as flat as possible in a tote or a box (no bags or hangers).
- Items should be seasonal (see list below), clean, and non-wrinkled with no wear or tear.
- We select items based on style, fashion, condition, and salability. All clothing needs to be two years or newer.
- All home décor and furniture must be clean and in good saleable condition.
- No appointment is needed for furniture. You can drop off furniture curbside at the front of the store Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm.
- Holiday items are discounted immediately following, or just before, the holiday.
- Consignment changes for infant clothing 0-24m: now accepting multiple piece outfit sets, dresses, sleepers, rompers, outdoor jackets/coats, and swimwear. No longer accepting STAND ALONE PIECES: onesies, pants/jeans, shorts, overalls, shirts/tops, sweaters, hats, accessories, or fabric bibs.
- See our how to videos for details on how to consign.
- Hours for curbside furniture drop-offs: 10am - 4pm Monday through Saturday. No appointment needed.
now accepting summer clothing
- Summer weights and colors (including purses)
- Short Sleeve and Sleeveless Shirts and Dresses
- Lightweight Pants
- Lightweight Capris
- Lightweight scarves, until 5/1
- Women’s shoes and sandals in summer colors (men’s dress shoes are taken year-round)
- Dressy pumps in summer colors
- Summer flats & sneakers
- Children’s and Men’s Bathing Suits
- Women’s Bathing Suits that are in excellent condition [no single separates], until 6/14
no longer accepting for summer
- Lightweight Jackets
- Long Sleeve Shirts except for exceptional men’s dress shirts
- Women’s dark colored or heavy weight jeans & pants
- Any scarves after May 1st
- Any shorts after July 15th
- Women’s bathing suits after June 14th